Film Commission Torino Piemonte Headquarters in Via Cagliari, Torino, operative since 2008, cover a total of 9.400 square meters - 6.300 of which indoors on the site of the former Cologno cotton mill which has been completely renovated preserving much of the original structure, like the shed roof, the base of the chimney, the original brickwork and furnishings.
Film Commission Torino Piemonte Headquarters are perfectly suited for film production, located close to Torino’s town centre, just 25’ from Aeroporto di Torino; 10’ from the the train station Torino Porta Nuova; 13’ from Torino Porta Susa; 15’ from the highways Autostrada A4 Torino-Milano and Autostrada A5 Torino-Aosta, 30’ from Autostrada A6 Torino-Savona.
Film Commission Torino Piemonte Headquarters, in 18 blocks, guests:
- Film Commission Torino Piemonte e FIP Film Investimenti Piemonte offices;
- TorinoFilmLab and Creative Europe Desk Italia - Ufficio Media di Torino offices;
- Centro Sperimentale di Cinematografia - Sede Piemonte - Dipartimento Animazione (in Block 4);
- the “Piola del Cine”, a bar-restaurant;
- Sala Movie, a 96-seats theatre-screening room guesting every day screening test, premieres, press congerences, meetings, workshops (more info here);
- a Casting Room, guesting several castings, rehersal, etc. per provini e audizioni (more info here);
- several “Moduli ospiti” with offices and storage for film crews (more info here);
- companies working for audiovisual productions, theatre and events:
Accademia dei Folli;